|contributed by: maita.ordonez
title: Field Coordinator, Food Security & Wealth Creation
date posted: 2012-20-09 02:33:39
The International Institute of Rural Reconstruction (IIRR), an international action research and training institute with more than 80 years of grassroots field experience in rural communities is now hiring a…
Food Security and Sustainable Wealth Creation
Keeping Kids Health Program
Philippine Program, Regional Center for Asia
The Field Coordinator, Food Security and Sustainable Wealth Creation is responsible for providing information, coordination, communication and facilitation support to the project/program team. He/she will report directly to the Country Director, Philippine Program and coordinates with other members of the project/program team. He or she would be responsible for coordinating activities related to Bio-intensive gardening and Livelihoods.
His or her main responsibility is to take the lead in the implementation of the “Keeping Kids Healthy” project. Responsibilities include:
1. Conduct BIG sessions within the project and in local trainings as requested.
2. Contribute to livelihood activities i.e. trainings, assessments, interventions of the country program
3. Coordinate arrangements of field and training activities – schedule trainers, locations, food, etc.
4. Visit organizations and conduct field missions as necessary in consultation with the project team.
5. Contribute to the development of proposals by conducting web-based researches.
6. Ensure project information storage and retrieval.
7. Maintain a follow up system for project action and deadlines.
8. Document project activities.
9. Prepare a short article as an update on assigned activities.
10. Assist in arranging programs for incoming visitors; make appointments with project stakeholders or IIRR managers, including logistical arrangements and secretarial assistance.
11. Collect data from the implementing agencies and obtain information materials, publications, newsletters, etc.
12. Review data and information generated by the Projects’ implementing agencies and prepare information materials for briefing and review sessions.
13. Market local trainings related to Bio-Intensive Gardening and Enterprise Development.
> A degree in agriculture or natural resource management
> At least two years experience in coordinating projects and field activities, preferably in the areas of agriculture i.e. food security, gardening; and livelihoods maita.ordonez's file link
contributed by: artpologabriel
title: Jobs: Accountant/Financial Controller
date posted: 2012-12-09 01:34:36
SL Aquatech Int’l. Pvt. Ltd. is a newly established company with
headquarters in Singapore. We are currently looking for a suitable
Accountant/Financial Controller who can join our pool of talents to help
us grow our business. With the knowledge that your university offers
quality education in the accountancy field, we are confident that we can
have the best prospects from your institution. As the required position
is urgent for us to be able to start our operations at the earliest
possible time, we will be more than delighted if you will allow us to
post this job vacancy through your organization.
Kindly inform us about the requirements for us to be able to advertise
the same through your office and please let us know as well should we
need to contact any other person(s) regarding the same so that we can
also forward a copy of this letter to them. I have also attached
herewith our requirements for the said post.
You may also refer interested qualified applicants to us and we will
regard them with high priority. Resume may be sent at
Thank you very much and we are hoping for a positive response from your
office regarding this matter. Please feel free to contact us for any
clarifications or any other information.
0065 9826 6999
0918 662 4674 artpologabriel's file link
contributed by: jhromero
title: Agriculture Graduates Hiring at PMFTC
date posted: 2012-30-08 02:10:22
CLSU - College of Agriculture,
Our Company PMFTC is currently in search of fresh graduates and people with work experience in terms of agriculture. This work is open to any specialization (Crop Science, Animal Science, Crop Protection, Agribusiness, and Soil Science)
To undergo a 12-month structured trainee program focused on key operations functions covering systems and processes in Leaf and Agronomy
- Graduate of Agricultural Engineering, Agribusiness Management, Forestry or any related degree/course from a reputable academic institution
- With good academic record and an active contributor in student organizations or university activities and programs
- Preferably with experience in community-based programs or internships
- Prior experience in the agriculture industry an advantage
- Knowledge in basic computer applications (e.g. MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project and MS Powerpoint)
- Action-oriented, interested in field work and can travel
- Good communication skills and can relate to different kinds of people at varying socio-economic levels
If you are interested kindly email your resume ASAP! to Jean.Fang@pmi.com or contact 09177141088 and look for Jean Fang.
Thank you and hope to see fellow CLSU graduates working soon in the company.
Joshua Paul Romero jhromero's file link
BS Agriculture (Crop Science Major)
CLSU batch 2009
contributed by: artpologabriel
title: Job at OCCP
date posted: 2012-25-07 07:17:18
Job vacancy Announcement: Certification Staff
Closing date: August 15, 2012
Job Summary and Responsibility
Certification Staff shall provide administrative and technical support
for the efficient and effective delivery of Certification Service to
OCCP’s clients. S/He shall assist in the monitoring, coordination,
documentation and data banking of the implementation of the OCCP’s
Graduate from university in the fields of agriculture, agricultural chemistry, food processing or similar fields.
knowledge and experience in the customer relations, data management,
computer programs (MS Office, Excel and Powerpoint) and administrative
knowledge in the respective technical field (i.e. organic agriculture,
agricultural inputs manufacturing, animal husbandry, aquaculture, crop
production, food processing, etc.).
At least some practical experience in the respective technical field and certification preferred
artpologabriel's file link
contributed by: artpologabriel
date posted: 2012-24-07 08:48:04 >> Quoted from CLSU inquiry :)
July 23, 2012
The Student Regents
Central Luzon State University
Science City Muńoz
The Organic Certification Center of the Philippines’ (OCCP) is a
non-government organization involved in standard-setting, training and
certification of organic agricultural production systems. The practice
of organic agriculture and the sale of organic products are recently
gaining ground especially with the implementation of the Organic
Agriculture Act of 2010 (RA 10068). There had been increased
appreciation for “organics” due to its impact on environmental
protection, sustainable food production and health and safety of
OCCP’s initiatives are geared towards the enhancement of the organic
industry in the country. Our programs and services aim to contribute to
benchmarking of organic agriculture and sustainable agriculture
initiatives and to encourage a more synchronized effort in promoting and
enhancing the organic industry. OCCP builds its efforts and programs
in collaboration with Government agencies; the Department of
Agriculture, Department of Trade and Industry, NGOs, POs and the private
In this regard, to fast track and further improve our efforts in the
organic industry, OCCP is in need of a possible candidate from your
university who can perform the task required as a Certification
Assistant. Please refer to our website www.occpphils.org for the
details of the vacancy announcement.
To apply, please submit your recent resume together with your
application letter to email@example.com or mail to Unit 304 Rasver
Bldg. 424 E. Rodriguez Ave., Cubao, Quezon City 1111. Only shortlisted
applicant will be called for interview.
We would appreciate your assistance in finding a competent candidate by
posting this letter on your bulletin boards.
Thank you very much.
LEILANI RAMONA K. LIMPIN
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR artpologabriel's file link