Top Performing School
Through the years, CLSU has been lauded by the Professional Regulation Commission as a “Top Performing School” for the outstanding performance of its graduates in licensure examinations. It has produced top rank passers in licensure/board examinations for teachers, accountants, agriculturists, fisheries technologists, engineers, veterinarians, and agricultural engineers.
Consequently, the university has produced graduates that have found their rightful place and made names in the world of work by scoring laudable achievements especially in the areas of agriculture and related fields, the breeder sciences, arts and humanities; business; engineering; and education.
Below are some notable accomplishments of CLSU graduates in licensure and other examinations during the last 5 years:
- CLSU posted a 80.00% passing rate in the 2012 Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Licensure Examination compared to the national passing of 37.53%.
- In 2011 Licensure Examination for Fisheries Technologists, a CLSU graduate landed in 4th Place.
- In 2011, four (4) landed in the Top 10 (2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th) for the Licensure Examination for Veterinary Medicine.
- Four (4) CLSU graduates landed in the Top Ten during the 2012 Licensure Examination for Fisheries Technologists.
- CLSU posted a 78.57% passing percentage during the 2012 Licensure Examination for Agricultural Engineers as against the national passing average of 47.73%.
- Two CLSU graduates landed in the Top Ten during the 2012 Licensure Examination for Veterinarians.
- The CLSU College of Veterinary Medicine placed Second Best Performing School among 20 veterinary schools in the country in the 2013 National Veterinary Admission Test (NVAT) given by CHED having posted 97.30 passing percentage. Three (3) CLSU students bagged the top three places in the examination.