Carmudi Philippines is supporting the scholarship of one (1) CLSU Student beginning 1st Semester 2016-2017.
3rd or 4th year student in the following courses:
- BS Business Administration
- AB/BS Development Communication
- BS Information Technology
- BS Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering
An applicant for the scholarship shall have the following qualifications
- Must be a genuine student of the Central Luzon State University.
- Must have a General Weigthed Average greater than 1.75 or a Latin Honor status.
Applicants must submit the following:
- A 500-word letter of intent explaining why he/she should be the sole recepient of the scholarship.
- Reference letter from the university stating his/her study program and dates of attendance or a copy of a valid student identification card conforming that he/she is currently enrolled in the course/program, and a certification of endorsement from the university.
- Photocopy of transcripts proving that he/she currently in possession of a 1.75+ GWA (or Latin Honor grade).
The grantee shall be given financial assistance of Php30,000.00/semester to cover tuition fees, daily allowance for food and transportation, budget for school projects and other miscellaneous expenses.