The University Business Affairs Program (UBAP)
To effectively and efﬁciently operate and manage agri-based and non-agri-based income generating projects of the University, and to serves as a model in entrepreneurial programs.
- Manage and supervise all income generating projects by harnessing the University resources, facilities and expertise;
- Catalyze and complement the instructional, research, extension, and development programs of the University;
- Provide production, processing, and marketing models to farmers, SUC’s and other institutions;
- Provide quality products and services to faculty, staff and students of the University, and outside clientele/customers;
- Provide faculty and staff additional opportunities to augment their income and venue for students to earn while they learn;
- Enhance the income generating capability of the University in meeting its institutional needs and towards self-sufﬁciency; and
- Assist in the livelihood programs of the government.
The Vice President for Business Affairs (VPBA)
The Vice President for Business Affairs shall be designated for a term of one (1) year subject to the confirmation by the Board of Regents without prejudice to re-designation. He/She shall act as the Chief Operating Officer (COO). He/She shall report to the University President and be responsible for all businesses and related activities of the University.
The Divisions under the Vice President for Business Affairs
- Crop Production Division (CPD)
- Animal Production Division (APD)
- Business Development Division (BDD)