The second CLSU ICT colloquium of the year was successfully held last August 30, 2019 around 2 o’clock in the afternoon at the Function Hall of the CLIRDEC building. The first colloquium started held last July off with the intention to inspire the current BSIT students for ideas as they take their capstone subject this semester. However, this time, the participation isn’t only exclusive for the CLSU IT students but also from the faculty and staff as well. Hence, guests from DOT-Uni, Ateneo De Manila University, University of Cordilleras and Science and Technology Centrum are invited. The following are the complete list of the participants together with their project titles:
- CUDLE: CLSU Digital Learning Environment by Angeliko Sevilla (from Science and Technology Centrum, CLSU), Ms. Maria Isabel M. Milagroso, Mr. Esmeraldo M. Cabana (DOT-Unit, CLSU) & Mr. Nemesio A. Macabale Jr.
- IPV6 Campus of the Future: The CLSU Journey by Mr. Marlon A. Naagas (College of Information Technology and Computer Science, University of Cordilleras), Mr. Nemesio A. Macabale Jr. & Mr. Thelma D. Palaoag (College of Information Technology and Computer Science, University of Cordilleras)
- Web-Based Procurement Plan for Central Luzon State University Mr. Dennis C. Paraguison, Mr. Joselyn T. Macayanan & Al D. Golondrina
- Activating CLIRDEC’s Local Area Network for Internet Sharing and Research Collaboration by Jofer Amiel T. De Jesus, Mr. Christian Jess P. Casay, Mr. Jonvic M. Reyes & Mr. Nemesio A. Macabale Jr.An Inquiry into the Geographical Origin of Music by Ms. Armie Marie A. Aparri, Mr. Mike Christian B. Gragasin & Mr. Renzo Roel P. Tan (Department of Information Systems and Computer Science)
- Document Tracking System for the Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs by Anazel P. Gamilla, Amir Ledesma & Jerome D. Rivera
Each group is allotted of a ten (10) minute span or time frame to present the entirety of their projects. The presenters were also graded by two panelists – Mr. Bryan L. Capriendo and Mr. Francis A. Canare. Both who have made the decision to reward the Outstanding Paper Award to the group of Mr. Mike Christian B. Gragasin and the Outstanding Presenter Award to the presentation of Mr. Amir Ledesma.