PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF REPORT OF GRADES
Second Semester, 2019-2020
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING REPORT OF GRADE BY FACULTY THRU EMAIL
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic experienced in the entire world, our academic system is sadly and significantly affected. Face to face instruction has been suspended through pronouncements from higher authorities and the Resolutions released by the National IATF for the Management of Emerging Infection and Diseases, and Post ECQ Plans of CLSU approved by the CLSU Board of Regents. In this most trying times, we are trying our best to continue serving you most efficiently and safely possible.
For you FACULTY who taught courses last Second Semester SY 2019-2020 which was affected by the Covid-19 Pandemic Lockdown which led to the ending of the semester last April 30, you may submit your Report of Grades to the Office of Admissions THRU EMAIL.
Please follow the process for submission.
THE OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS
PART I. PREPARATION OF GRADES
- Prepare your Report of Grades (ROG) using the prescribed form as in the previous semesters. You can process the ROG in two ways, following the usual process.
- Print the ROG, this time in two (2) copies only instead of the usual five (5) copies
- .Affix the faculty’s signature.Forward the ROG to the Office of the Department Chair for signature.
- The Dept. Chair will then forward the signed ROG to the Office of the College Dean for his final signature.
- The Office of the College Dean will submit the hard copies of the Final ROG to the Office of Admissions for encoding.
- Submitting the grades by Email.
- The Faculty handling the subject will prepare the ROG in its standard format and affix his signature.
- The Faculty then email the signed ROG to the concerned Department Chair for his e-signature to be affixed.
- The Department Chair will email the signed ROG to the College Dean where his e-signature will be finally affixed.
- Having completed the signatures, the Office of the College Dean email the Final ROG to the Office of Admissions (ROG2S@clsu.edu.ph) for encoding.
- If faculty cannot come inside CLSU Campus,
- A special ‘dropbox’ for ROG will be placed at the CLSU Main Gate.
- The Faculty or the Department Chair can leave the ROG placed in a sealed brown envelope.
- It should be properly labeled as to which college it will be forwarded.
- The OAd will pick the envelopes and forward them to the concerned College.
- Submit the processed Final ROG to the OAD after signing.
- All ROGs must bear the signature of the FACULTY who handled the course and that of the DEPARTMENT CHAIRMAN, and the DEAN.
- ROGs lacking signatures are considered NOT OFFICIAL and deemed NOT YET FINAL.
- Please submit a separate page (preferably on the last page) of ROG for those students who will be given a rating of NO GRADE.