The University Business Affairs Program (UBAP) is headed by a Vice President duly designated by the University President. It has the mission to vigorously pursue a sustainable and competitive income generating program for Central Luzon State University utilizing its resources and developing entrepreneurial capabilities of faculty, staff and students and other development partners.
The goal of the Academic Affairs Program is to provide quality education that is characterized by the following features, among others: strong in science and technology; proactive of future and relevant to the current needs of the country; and effective in promoting people empowerment, sustainable development and global competitiveness.
- To develop students who possess not only academic competence but also lifelong competencies that prepare them to leadership roles in their respective communities;
- To provide knowledge and skills necessary for individual, community and national development such as entrepreneurship, innovativeness and advocacy among others; and
- To develop among the students and members of the community a strong sense of nationalism, concern for the environment and civic consciousness.
The Vice President for Academic Affairs (VPAA)
The Vice President for Academic Affairs (VPAA) shall be designated by the University President for a term of one (1) year subject to the confirmation by the Board of Regents without prejudice to redesignation. He/She shall be directly responsible to the University President for carrying out all educational policies, for implementing all programs and projects of the university, and for supervising curricular and other academic activities in the university. In the absence of the University President, he/she shall preside at meetings of the University Academic Council.
The Units under the Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Degree-Granting Units (colleges and units for non-residential mode programs);
- Academic Service Offices (units for student affairs, and admission, registration and related services); and
- Units for Implementation of Specific Program (e.g. equivalency and accreditation) or Provision of Specific Service (e.g. library).